The Department of the analysis of scientific research and innovations has been functioning since June, 2013.
The aim of the research works of the university staff is to increase the professional competence and ability of each teacher, participation in implementing innovative pedagogical and informative technologies, writing and publishing of textbooks, manual, methodic recommendation, scientific thesis and articles.
The department has been founded to coordinate, to organize the scientific research works, implemented by the departments and laboratories and to define the rules of planning. Furthemore, one of the main tasks is to hold scientific seminars.
The tasks also includes to coordinate the thematic plans of the scientific research works, implemented by the departments and laboratories and to organize the annual plans of thematic research works.
The department fulfils the following functions :
Organizing the department annual working plan of the department
• Collecting the thematic plans from the departmenrs
• Presenting the annual report to Academic Council of the University once a year.
• Collaboration with the laboratories and department of the university
• Help to forming the plan of the research works
• Controlling the implementation and presenting the research works in time
• Providing the research works completely (technical view, checking the works by the experts and also in antiplagiat program).