On May 19-20, 2017 Baku Slavic University will held International Scientific Conference on “Studying and teaching actual problems of the Russian language and literature in Azerbaijan: practice, problems and perspectives of preparation of manual complexes for secondary and high schools”
The conference will be held on the following sections:
1. “The Russian language, literature and culture in the social-cultural life of Azerbaijan”;
2. “Practice of establishing manual complexes on the basis of subject curriculums on the Russian language and literature”;
3. “The Russian language as a foreign language in the high schools: using and teaching tasks”;
4. “The Russian language as a teaching language in the secondary and high schools of Azerbaijan: problems of preparing educational literature”;
5. “The role of computer technologies and programs in teaching the Russian language as a foreign language in the kindergartens, schools and universities”.
It is also planned to organize Round table on “Multicultural values in the Russian and Azerbaijani literatures” in the conference.
Those who wish to attend the conference can send the thesis of reports to the e-mail address email@example.com , deadline is April 20, 2017.
Parameters: on page 1.0, page А 4, down 1,5 cm., right – 1 cm, up and left – 2 cm.; font: type – Times New Roman, size of type– 12, interval – 1.